Thursday, April 23, 2009

Aaaahhhh, day off.

Slept well. Actually, slept late. I got up at 8:30 this morning and would usually be up around 6:00. Feels good sometimes. I stumbled out of bed and got ready to feed the cats when I noticed Deimos them nosing around my bag that I left on the bench by the front door. I guess Chrome bag is the new catbox. It had a large amount of cat piss in it along with my laptop bag, new shirt from Strong Hearts Cafe, a thermal, and many other items. I was just informed that Euronymous puked up his breakfast on the rug in the living room and to top it all off...IT'S SNOWING!!!! And now breakfast. Cheers!

1 comment:

Valerie said...

And I thought I had a bad day because our old car died. At least Sophia didn't pee in my shoes (not today, that is)... Guess we can't have it all!