Friday, April 10, 2009

Chugging along...

AS Spring rears it's head, I realize how far behind I am in life. Winter has definitely made me a bit lazy, but with everything coming back to life I feel a bit more motivated. Our starts are almost too tall to stay in their trays, but with another dusting of snow on it's way we can't get things into the ground quite yet. The construction of our porch is also about too start. At this point we are pulling nails from some reclaimed wood and the fun part should start in the next few weeks. Actually the fun part will be sitting on the porch in the afternoon during a thunderstorm with tea and a book, or grilling seitan out of reach of direct sun during a mid Summer day. I'm mostly happy that our six months of Winter is almost over.

1 comment:

Axxman said...

Let me send you up a Nail Jack for pulling those nails. I'm the inventor, and support the reuse of lumber very seriously.