Monday, February 22, 2010

Back to work

It really doesn't feel like I've been out for a week. It actually feels like it's just been a 3 day weekend. Oh well, back to it. New coffees to roast and plenty to catch up on. I've got 15 roast today and a cupping at 2pm. My body seems to have adjusted to the caffeine-less state fairly well after only a few days. I still feel a little tense, but the deep breathing exercises seem to be helping a little. The new BURZUM was sent to me in an email last night(my friends are right in not paying for this due to Varg's personal politics), so I'm giving it a listen before work. It's not blowing me away by any means, but in all fairness I am listening to the news at the same time. Didn't really know what to expect from a racist douche who has spent the last 16 years in prison. Anyway, gotta make some oatmeal, take a shower and get to work.

No comments: